- Comes with an extremely user-friendly touchscreen module interface.
- The 8S module has the unique ability to have two overlapping sounds on a single Edrum trigger. Two distinct sounds are triggered simultaneously, and can be done on each drumhead, drum rim, rimshot, or cymbal (surface, edge or bell), except for the hit-hats
- Cymbals have Choke, Edge, Surface and Bell sound functions.
- The XH7 Hi-hat has a special 9-trigger controller, giving drummers the true feel of real hi-hats. These hi-hats can be ‘Choked’ as well as performing heel and toe ‘Foot splashes’.
- Most drums can have up to three sounds, while the majority of cymbals can have up to 4 sounds.
- You can adjust the metronome to beat in an extensive number of rhythms and speeds.
- There are seven complete ready-to-use standard drum kits to choose from.
- Comes fully equipped with professional MIDI capabilities.
- You get two Output jacks, and one Input jack. So, one set of headphones will allow a drummer to monitor an entire stage or band.
- This Edrum module allows CD, MP3, iPod players etc. to be connected into the Input jack, so you can play along to your favourite songs.
- This top of the line Edrum module can support up to 14 drums and cymbals via Y-cables.